-
April 27th, 2007, 03:43 AM
#51
Inactive Member
Secret Life of Bee's and The Mermaid chair by Sue Monk Kidd [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
April 27th, 2007, 12:55 PM
#52
HB Forum Owner
-
April 27th, 2007, 04:30 PM
#53
HB Forum Owner
LMAO...I may love cars but not that much. I am still on Black Rose. Usually it doesn't take me long to blow through books. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
April 28th, 2007, 03:01 AM
#54
Inactive Member
Right on Pete!!!
Believe it or not my bedroom is full of Nascar...I even have a raced used tire on my wall. damn thing made my room smell like a garage for almost a year [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
-
April 28th, 2007, 02:35 PM
#55
Inactive Member
Probably because you've been sick!!!
-
April 28th, 2007, 07:30 PM
#56
HB Forum Owner
Almost finished with it...LOL.
-
April 29th, 2007, 01:17 AM
#57
HB Forum Owner
Red Lily by Nora Roberts [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
April 29th, 2007, 02:09 AM
#58
Inactive Member
im still on Moby Dick...i dont get to sit down much... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
April 29th, 2007, 05:34 PM
#59
HB Forum Owner
I usually read before going to sleep. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
April 29th, 2007, 07:32 PM
#60
HB Forum Owner
Naked in Death by J.D. Robb
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks